- Work closely with project team in coordination of tender and secured project.
- Assist the team, where applicable, in the day duties of project’s administration.
- Coordinate documentation, including plans and specifications.
- Purchasing function involved coordination with supplier or principals on pricing, product specification, delivery and quality assurance.
- To ensure all purchase are approved within mandate guideline.
- Liaise with Client/Customer to ensure timely delivery – Inbound and outbound of shipping arrangement.
- Coordinate between suppliers and internal parties on all purchasing related issues.
- To work out the best quote for company consideration within the time frame provided.
- Drive the project procurement team in the flawless execution of projects
- Procurement of construction, engineering and other project related services
- Building, maintaining and updating contractors database
- Provide local market information and price trend analysis to the Regional Sourcing Team
- To administer construction and service contracts, follow-up and monitor closely the progress of purchases from the time of order to the time of job completion
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in M&E
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the mechanical and/or oil & gas engineering
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill and can work under tight schedule.
- Computer literate in MS Words/Excel/AutoCAD/PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the procurement of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation materials, e.g. steel structural materials will be an advantage.
- Coordinate closely with local and overseas vendors.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders