Our Occupational, Safety & Health (HSE) Policy
SR-HSE-PS-001, Revision 7, 06 June 2012
SIGUR ROS endeavors to develop sustainable and long-term relationships with our clients and communities.
SIGUR ROS is committed to give the utmost priority to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters and shall exert every reasonable and practicable step to prevent and eliminate the risk of injuries, health hazards, environmental pollution, and damage to properties.
SIGUR ROS shall also take proactive step towards the conservation and preservation of the environment.
SIGUR ROS believes that vigorous management of HSE contributes to our business success, and therefore we are committed towards this policy by:
- Complying with applicable leagal and other requirements to which SIGUR ROS subscribes
- Identifying all HSE risks arising from our activities and reducing them to the lowest practicable levels
- Preventing environmental pollution, injury and cases of work-related ill health
- Promoting Reduce-Reuse-Recycle (3R)
- Training and retraining operational personnel to perform their duties competently and safely
- Continually improving HSE management and performance
The success of this policy relies on sheer committment from SIGUR ROS’s employees, partners and sub-contractors.
“Committment to serve, conserve and preserve”
Mohamad Azmadi Fadzil