- Assist the cost control engineer on EPC contract.
- Follows up the activities on small to medium engineering services, secondment activities and lump sum engineering services contracts or reimbursable.
- Monitor budget forecast for small projects within the supervision of the cost engineer.
- Issues special man-hours registration and / or invoicing procedures.
- Provides the Accounting department with necessary information for invoicing and accounting.
- Complying with and implementing both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures.
- Complying with Corporate Quality Standards as stipulated in the Quality Manual and its ensuing.
- Complying with the applicable Company Procedures for this Department as they are documented.
- Recognized Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project costing and/ or project control and planning in onshore/ offshore oil & gas projects.
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Proactive personality, a team player and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Finance / Accounting background will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly MS excel.