- Perform and ensure technical accuracy, quality and timely issuance of all deliverables such as pipelay analysis, installation drawings etc. during construction and installation engineering of allotted projects.
- Major analysis include transportation, seafastening, pipelay, stability, shorepull, spool, pipeline lifting and lateral shifting of pipeline.
- Responsible for review of tender documents and providing inputs for allotted enquiries.
- Close interaction with Coating Yard and Operations Departments to resolve installation related issues during coating and fabrication stage.
- University graduate with BE. / B. Tech in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 3-4 years experience in construction engineering for offshore pipelines and shallow water pipelines.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Good command of using general computer softwares such as MS Office, MathCad etc.
- Shall have proficiency in using offshore structural softwares such as OFFPIPE, STAAD.
- Must be well versed with Offshore industry related guidelines, codes and regulations such as DNV rules for submarine pipelines, material specifications as per API 5L, ANSI etc.